LittleJobShop Terms & Conditions
Withdrawing Money Earned...
- To withdraw your available revenue, you will need to have a valid PayPal account setup (You do this via your profile page). You should make sure that your PayPal is setup to receive incoming payments. Once we send a PayPal payment it is irreversible.
- Revenues can only been withdrawn from LittleJobShop after a clearance period of 14 days. This is done for security reasons.
- When you withdraw via PayPal, it will pay to remember that they charge you $1 to do so. So feel free to withdraw WHATEVER balance amount you like - but remember, the more you withdraw in one hit, the less the fee is - its all relative... Withdraw $2 LESS your $1 PayPal fee and you Nett $1 that's a 50% fee. Withdraw $50 LESS your $1 PayPal fee, you Nett $49 and only a 2% fee... but hey - it's up to you!
- Careful when you withdraw. Make sure you have entered the correct PayPal email in your profile. PayPal fees cannot be undone and we cannot reverse the payment once it has been committed to PayPal's system.
Buyer Specific Terms
- Once you order a job, you will be required to pay for it immediately. You can either pay by PayPal or credit card (via PayPal). Once the payment is successfully received, your order will be created.
- If you have a balance at LittleJobShop.com of the job value you are ordering or greater, the funds will be taken from your balance and the job will be ordered.
- All payments to members must be made through LittleJobShop. If you are found to be making payments outside of our site, you account will be banned.
- ANY attempt to reverse a payment through PayPal or any financial institution will result in termination of your LittleJobShop user account.
- Always work our unresolved issues with your seller through the messaging facility on the site. If you are unable to resolve any issue, you can Contact us. If you cannot settle any issue directly between buyer and seller, we will make a ruling on the issue and our decision is FINAL. If we are required to settle a dispute, we charge a 20% fee of the total job value to do so. Example $20 job in dispute, we settle dispute at a fee of $4 and return the balance. For us to settle a dispute, we MUST be contacted within 10 days of the job being ordered.
General Terms & Conditions
Protecting Our Users
- Sellers' and buyers' identity are hidden for the privacy of all users. You must NOT request anyone's email address, Skype, msn or any other kind of communication between the two parties. Failing to respect this term will result in a ban of your account, and the loss of any funds you have in LittleJobShop.
- If you wish to send a message or file to the other party, it must be done via the inbuilt messaging system in LittleJobShop.com.
- If you post, send, or take part in any adult or illegal activity, your account WILL be banned AND you will forfeit any amount in your balance.
- Violation of LittleJobShop.com Terms of Service may get your account permanently disabled.