At A Glance in popup
Seller Specific Terms
Work Delivery & Communications
Withdrawing Money Earned...
Buyer Specific Terms
General Terms & Conditions
1. Illegal activity. Members may not present LittleJobShop.com promotions on any page, newsgroup, email or any distribution method that is regarded objectionable by LittleJobShop.com, its Internet Service Providers, or otherwise considered unlawful according to any controlling legal authority. This includes, but is not limited to, pornography, computer viruses, prostitution, obscenity or Spam. If in doubt email us for clarification. Normal promotion via online or offline media is permissible other than as stated in this clause.
2. Third-Party Liability. LittleJobShop.com will in no way be liable for the actions of third parties that may, in any way, cause members harm.
3. Terms and Conditions. LittleJobShop.com reserves the right to update, modify, add or change the terms and conditions without notice.
4. The membership of the user can be canceled anytime by the administrator without giving any reason. Most usually this will be for breach of terms and conditions.
5. Any member acting in an unethical or unprofessional manner may be removed without refund at the sole discretion of LittleJobShop.com with all future commissions or payments being forfeited.
6. Membership Cancellation - Membership at LittleJobShop.com is voluntary and therefore may be canceled at any time by the member. LittleJobShop.com will only cancel/terminate a membership if it is deemed that the member is operating in conflict with LittleJobShop.com terms and conditions.
7. Cancellation/Termination of membership. Any membership that is canceled/terminated will forfeit all benefits and privileges associated with LittleJobShop.com. Any positions held in participating Programs owned by LittleJobShop.com will also be forfeited and ownership will be reassigned to LittleJobShop.com.
8. Relationship. A member is neither an employee nor an independent contractor of LittleJobShop.com.
9. Disputes. Agreements shall be interpreted under the laws of Australia.
10. Private Information. LittleJobShop.com will never provide personal information about its members to third parties without the consent of the member unless required by law.
11. Copyright Material. All branding, logos and graphics contained within LittleJobShop.com are copyright use; distribution or copying of such content is expressly prohibited. LittleJobShop.com provides members with approved material for marketing within the members area.
12. Damaging Intent. Any Member who engages in chat, email, postings or any other medium, content that is deemed damaging to LittleJobShop.com and or its members will be terminated from LittleJobShop.com. Depending on seriousness, LittleJobShop.com may deem it appropriate to exercise legal action.
13. SPAM. LittleJobShop.com strictly prohibits the use of SPAM. This enforcement is at the sole discretion of LittleJobShop.com and for the benefit of all its members. Members proven to be participating in such activities will have their memberships canceled.
14. Referral Commissions, Bonuses, Competitions or Giveaways. You understand and accept that any payment offered by LittleJobShop.com relating to Referral Commissions, Bonuses, Competitions or Giveaways are offered as an extra to any job or service sold via the site. LittleJobShop.com does everything possible to ensure accurate delivery of such payments. We will not however be held accountable for any discrepancy that may arise. All bonuses and additional payments will be credited to your account on or around the 10th day of the month following the month such bonus was earned. As all payments listed are considered a bonus, they are not to be relied upon as income, but instead a "frequent shopper" or "member extra" bonus. Any reference to possible payments that may be made under any bonus or incentive program offered by LittleJobShop.com are for illustrative purposes only. They do not indicate what you can or will earn. All such reference is merely to show you what MAY be possible. Each user should treat bonuses as exactly that - something extra to say "thanks for using LittleJobShop.com".
15. Contact Information. It is the responsibility of members to keep their personal records up to date at the members area. LittleJobShop.com will not be responsible for communication error due to incorrect or out of date contact information. Continued failed attempts to make contact with you may result in the termination of your membership.
16. Tax. You, the member, are responsible for any and all taxes payable in you resident domicile or jurisdiction, for any income you receive either from LittleJobShop.com or any program promoted via the LittleJobShop.com program.
Use of the Site
You understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by LittleJobShop.com, LittleJobShop.com does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in any way.
Except for LittleJobShop.com - identified information, products or services, all information, products and services offered through the Site or on the Internet generally are offered by third parties that are not affiliated with LittleJobShop.com.
You also understand that LittleJobShop.com cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojans or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties.
You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE INTERNET. LITTLEJOBSHOP.COM PROVIDES THE SITE AND RELATED INFORMATION "AS IS" AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) WITH REGARD TO THE SERVICE, ANY MERCHANDISE INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY, AND LITTLEJOBSHOP.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COST OR DAMAGE ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY SUCH TRANSACTION. IT IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, ADVICE, SERVICES, MERCHANDISE AND OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY.
LITTLEJOBSHOP.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU UNDERSTAND FURTHER THAT THE PURE NATURE OF THE INTERNET CONTAINS UNEDITED MATERIALS SOME OF WHICH ARE SEXUALLY EXPLICIT OR MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO YOU.
YOUR ACCESS TO SUCH MATERIALS IS AT YOUR RISK. LITTLEJOBSHOP.COM HAS NO CONTROL OVER AND ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR SUCH MATERIALS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL LITTLEJOBSHOP.COM BE LIABLE FOR (I) ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, OR ANY INFORMATION, OR TRANSACTIONS PROVIDED ON THE SERVICE, OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SERVICE, OR ANY DELAY OF SUCH INFORMATION OR SERVICE. EVEN IF LITTLEJOBSHOP.COM OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (II) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SERVICE AND/OR MATERIALS OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE SERVICE.
BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, LITTLEJOBSHOP.COM LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
LittleJobShop.com makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this one or which may link to this Site.
When you access a non-LittleJobShop.com web site, please understand that it is independent from LittleJobShop.com, and that LittleJobShop.com has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a LittleJobShop.com web site does not mean that LittleJobShop.com endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such web site.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless LittleJobShop.com, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service.
Third Party Rights.
The provisions of paragraphs "Use of the Service", and "Indemnification" are for the benefit of LittleJobShop.com and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the Service. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
Ownership and Limitations (The necessary legal stuff)
When the work of a job is delivered, unless clearly stated otherwise in the job description text, the buyer is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights for the work delivered from the seller, and the seller waives any and all moral rights therein.
For the sake of clarity, where it is custom created work (such as art work, design work, report generation etc.), the delivered service shall be the exclusive property of buyer.
The seller expressly agrees to assign to buyer the copyright in any delivered services, and the seller agrees that unless he/she indicated otherwise in the job description, once the order is completed the seller assigns along with it to the buyer, to the fullest extent possible under the law, all of its right, title and interest, if any, in and to the delivered service and waives any and all moral rights in connection therewith.
The sellers further asserts that whatever information he received from the buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the buyer.
By offering a service, the seller indicates that they have sufficient permissions to provide, sell or resell the service that they offer on LittleJobShop.com. Should it be found that this is not the case, the seller will be liable to any action legally entered into by any party as a result of their misconduct.
Premium membership offers you increased earnings as well as enjoying many upgraded features designed to enhance your experience and sales whilst using LittleJobShop.com.
There are many benefits enjoyed exclusively by our premium members.
shakemelikeapig I will give 80 facebook likes on your fanpage for $10
In: Social Media • Usually delivers within 2 days
will give 80 facebook fans and likes for you page.
© Little Job Shop 2010
Little Job, $5 Job, JOBS, LittleJobShop graphics, logos, scripts, designs and other service names are the trademarks and copyright of Little Job Shop International Limited