Terms & Conditions
At A Glance
- Services that are offered by sellers on LittleJobShop are called "Jobs".
- It is free to join LittleJobShop. You can use LittleJobShop only once you have joined.
- LittleJobShop jobs are offered at fixed prices of $5-$50.
- You may not make any offers to pay, or accept any kind of payment outside of LittleJobShop.com. All orders must be made through LittleJobShop.com. Users in breech of this WILL BE banned from using LittleJobShop.com.
Seller Specific Terms
- Each time you sell a job and successfully deliver it to the buyer, your account balance will be credited with the Nett revenue as detailed below.
- The Nett revenue will vary - depending on the price of your job - $5 job = $4 Nett, $10 job = $8 Nett, $15 job = $12 Nett, or $20 job = $16 Nett.
- Buyers pay LittleJobShop for any orders in advanced, when ordered.
- Once the order is successfully completed, LittleJobShop will accredit your balance.
- Each order advances through various stages and funds are available to withdraw once they have been cleared.
- You may withdraw your revenues via a PayPal account that you choose.
- If for some reason your order is cancelled, the revenues will be returned to the buyer.
- Seller and job ratings are determined by the positive or negative feedback from your buyer/client, as well as by order cancellation and late delivery.
- The seller will receive an email when someone buys the job.
- As a seller, you must meet the job delivery deadline specified when creating it. Failing to do this, will enable the buyer to cancel. Should it be cancelled it will negatively affect your seller rating.
- If the buyer and seller reach a mutual agreement to cancel the job, it can be done so without any effect on the seller's ratings.
- Unanswered mutual cancellation requests will be automatically accepted after 48 hours.
- A Seller may cancel an order at any given moment. However, cancelling orders has a negative effect on a seller's rating. (The exception is mutual agreement to cancel.)
Work Delivery & Communications
- When receiving any files from a member, you are responsible for scanning these files for any viruses, Trojans or any other unauthorised programs that may be embedded. LittleJobShop will not be responsible for any damage that may occur on your system from infections.
- Sellers must use LittleJobShop functionality to deliver proof of work. You can find this in the menu item when logged in under inbox.
- When you have delivered all the work, the buyer has three days to respond to you. Once that time has expired the job will be marked as completed.