This FAQ page is temporarily being used to give in depth details of the new LittleJobShop.com features.
This information will be available for approximately 1 month before being replaced with the main FAQ’s.
So here are the new features explained in detail.
1. Site Look, Feel, and Speed…
We had our designers working hard to bring you a fast, clean, uncluttered, easy to navigate, modern and smooth looking new “face” to LittleJobShop.com… we hope you like it (and we would love your feedback too please!)
2. Increased Maximum Job Value
Due to popular demand, we have increased the allowed maximum dollar value for jobs – from $20 to $50.
3. Introduction of Physical Products & Shipping
You can now list jobs for PRODUCTS and services. You now have the option to sell physical products with the introduction of our shipping feature.
The shipping feature allows you to list jobs selling products. You are now able to set FAIR shipping and handling costs for both national AND international orders. Remember to keep your shipping cost as LOW AS POSSIBLE. Lowest possible shipping pricing will ensure that people actually order your jobs!
So if you offer products under $50 in value, go and list them now! You will see the shipping option as you go through the process of creating a job listing.
4. New Blog
We created a new blog to fit the new look. The blog will become our most active communication avenue over time – so be sure to get our feeds! (you can get them at the VERY bottom of the blog page!)
We have made paying for jobs using PayPal faster and easier with our FasterPay™ payment option.
You can now opt to set up FasterPay™ at LittleJobShop.com to make paying for jobs faster. Once set up, FasterPay™ will automatically process your transactions when buying jobs without the need for you to log into your PayPal account for each and every purchase.
6. Job Requests – Improved Functionality
Job requests allow users to list any job that they need done. We have now upgraded this feature to allow other site members who could fulfil your requirements to click a button directly from your request to create a job offering what you are looking for.
You will be notified of any job that is created as a result of your request so that you may view the offering to see if it fits your needs. If it does, then why not go ahead and order the job!
If someone is prepared to take the time to create a job that offers what you are asking for, there’s a great chance they are going to deliver a good job/product too!
7. Introducing Our Brand New Bonus System!
This is the pinnacle of our new features! We have introduced a new bonus system.
We have designed this feature to be completely passive, however most people quickly realise that if you take an ACTIVE approach to sharing LittleJobShop.com with others, that you can make a nice bonus WITHOUT ever selling a single job of your own!
We took a long time putting together a bonus structure that would fairly share out approximately 90% of our net profits to our loyal members. You read that correctly – we are giving up to 90% of OUR COMPANY PROFITS back to you – our members.
We offer the bonus system simply because we acknowledge and give back to those who help us to grow our business – YOU, our valued member!
Our bonus system uses a 4x7 bonus matrix. It is a VERY simple bonus system…
If you refer someone who signs up and sells jobs at LittleJobShop.com, we pay you a bonus!
We also pay you a bonus for jobs sold by the people that they refer, and the people that they refer…. AND the people that they refer and so on for 7 levels of referrals!!
Best of all, we truly understand how to put the power of leverage to work for you.
We have structured our referral bonus system using what is known as a 4x7 forced matrix… basically this means that you can ONLY ever have four DIRECT referrals linked to you…. If you refer more than four people that is great - they are simply linked under your first four referrals!
How does a forced bonus matrix benefit you?
A) You are paid the exact same bonus whether your referrals are placed directly linked to you, or anywhere else in your bonus matrix.
B) By using the forced bonus matrix, LittleJobShop.com creates a greater benefit for all members, creating a true sense of unity by paying the same bonus and allowing “spillover”.
C) You can potentially receive “spillover”. These are referrals that are linked to you who have been referred by those who have joined LittleJobShop.com before you!
As a free member, you will be paid 1% of the value of the total jobs sold by all of the referrals in your matrix.
So, in dollars and cents that equates to $0.05 for $5job, $0.10 for a $10 job, $0.15 for a $15 job, $0.20 for a $20 job and so on.
OK… so that’s not much, right? Wrong… here’s why!
Let’s assume a few things for the sake of simple math, and clarity of illustration!
Assumption 1. - That you have a full matrix… i.e. enough referrals have been made to fill all 7 levels for which you are paid a bonus.
Assumption 2. - That on average each member ONLY sells one $5 job each for the month, which is conservative to say the least.
Based on this scenario, you would be paid a bonus of $1092.20 for the month. Not bad for simply being a free member who was happy to share LittleJobShop.com with friends and family huh?!
What if all your members in the referral matrix were selling on average one $10 job each? A tidy $2,184.40 for the month!
Even if your bonus was half or a quarter of these amounts; it would still amount to a few nice dinners out with the family, or some welcome mortgage relief each month!!
So how are people placed in your bonus matrix? In one of three ways –
1. You give a friend your personalised link and they join. EVERY member who joins via your personalised link will ALWAYS be linked in your matrix.
2. Someone who joined before you (in the matrix structure ABOVE you) gives out their link, and when their friend joins via this link the first available place in the matrix above you is a position below you. This is called spillover and is explained in more detail in the new help area.
3. Someone comes directly to LittleJobShop.com WITHOUT A PERSONAL REFERRAL and they join. This person is placed in the first available position in the ENTIRE bonus system. If that available placement falls in your personal matrix, then this person becomes part of your bonus system and may end up generating a bonus for you!
8. Invite a Friend and Personalised Link Features
These features are VERY important – and for a couple of good reasons.
You will find the “invite a friend” feature in the “Profile” menu option (or here: http://www.littlejobshop.com/users/send_referral ). It allows you to email friends and colleagues an invitation to check out LittleJobShop.com. the invite contains a link personalised to you.
Any person who joins LittleJobShop.com via your personalised link is placed in your bonus system. Simple math says the more people you invite, the more people join, and the more money you make from the bonus system!
The second advantage of this feature is that you will be given a link which you can copy and paste – anywhere! In an email YOU want to send out to an address book, or via any social media avenue, etc.
The third and final advantage is this – if you have someone who wants to purchase your job offering - who is NOT yet a member at LittleJobShop.com – give them your personalised link so that when they join to buy your job, they will be placed in your bonus system.
Who knows, they may go on to become the biggest seller on LittleJobShop.com!
9. Premium Member Option
We have introduced the Premium Membership option to increase your earnings potential AND give you even more from your LittleJobShop.com membership.
There are many benefits enjoyed exclusively by our premium members.
- Increased income from the 4x7 matrix bonus system – you earn an extra 0.2% of EVERY job sold by members in your matrix. To put it in real terms if you had a full matrix and each member ONLY sold one $10 job that would be an extra $436.88 in bonuses ON TOP OF WHAT YOU WOULD RECEIVE AS A FREE MEMBER. If all members sold 5 X $10 jobs (or one $50 job each) your extra earnings would be $2,184.40! (Not bad for a lousy fiver a month huh?!)
- Additional income avenue - from any member in your matrix who upgrade to premium membership too! You receive $0.20/mth for each member in your matrix who has upgraded to a premium membership. Again, in real terms if 15% of your full matrix has upgraded to a premium membership, that’s potentially another $655.32/mth in bonuses! If you had just 25 members upgraded to premium, you would cover the cost of your premium membership!
- Entry in premium member ONLY giveaways and competitions as and when announced.
- First access to any future bonus systems or offers we introduce. This in itself will prove VERY valuable.
- A “Premium Membership” badge on your job listing – this catches “buyers eyes”, and shows that the job is offered by a committed member.
- A discounted rate for your first featured job. You get your first featured job at only $1.00/mth, instead of the usual $3.00/mth. Featured jobs get more exposure and, as a result, a higher number of sales!
- Premium membership is only $5/month – give it a try and see the benefits for yourself.
10. New Payment Options
We have added AlertPay and OKPAY to our payment options when BUYING a job. This will give you a range of payment options beyond PayPal. There are some great reasons to use these alternative payment processors so be sure to check them out.
We hope to add these payment processors as an option for withdrawal of earnings in the coming months too!
11. Help and FAQ
We have added a help feature that is available to all members once logged onto LittleJobShop.com as well as an abridged FAQ’s (in the footer links) that ANY visitor can view.
While these areas are not fully populated as yet, you will see them expand regularly based on the feedback and questions we receive. We will be adding tutorials to the help files over time as well.
On top of all these great features, our team of programmers worked on improving the site security, improved email delivery system, a host of admin features to allow our support team to further assist you at the “back of house”, along with many other small “behind the scenes” tasks and features.